Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Selection of the Most Celebrated Sermons of M. Luther and J. Calvin ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
able Abraham according apostle appear become believe blessed body bring brought called Calvin cast cause christian church commanded condemned consider death delivered doctrine doth doubt duty endeavour enemies evil eyes faith Father fear flesh follow give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven holy honour Jews John king kingdom knowledge known light likewise live Lord Jesus Christ manner means mind nature neighbour never notwithstanding observed offer ourselves Paul saith person pray prayer preached profit promise prophets pure reason receive righteousness salvation satan saved scripture seek servant serve showeth sins soul speak speaketh spirit suffer sure taken taught thee things thou tion true trust truth turn understand unless unto weak whatsoever whereby whole wicked word
149. oldal - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
195. oldal - Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul ; having your conversation honest among the Gentiles : that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
100. oldal - And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold : them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice ; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
115. oldal - This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other ; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
159. oldal - Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned...
180. oldal - Israel, for he hath visited and redeemed his people, and hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David, as he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: that we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us...
45. oldal - Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch not ; taste not ; handle not ; which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men...
88. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death : that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection...
183. oldal - Bring no more vain oblations ; incense is an abomination unto me ; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with it ; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
163. oldal - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. 26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.