Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Holy Scripture Verified: Or the Divine Authority of the Bible Confirmed by ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2019
Holy Scripture Verified: Or the Divine Authority of the Bible ..., 5. kötet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2012
Abraham admit agency altogether ancient animal apostasy apostles appear argument authority Bible Bridgewater Treatise Canaan cause character Christianity church circumstances confusion of tongues connexion conscience consciousness creation Creator deism deluge divine divine influence doctrine earth effect evidence evil existence experience extensive fact faith favour gospel happiness heart heathen human nature human race idolatry iect infidelity inspiration instance Jesus Christ Jewish Jews Josephus Judaism Judea language laws lect man,s mankind ment Messiah mind miracles Mizraim moral Mosaic Mosaic record Moses mysterious nations never Noah observe opinion original peculiar perfect period philosophers polytheism possessed predictions present preserved principles produced proof prophecy prophets proved racter reason reference religion result revelation rience Roman sacred record Scripture Sharon Turner spirit statement success suffering supposed supposition testimony theism theory thing thou tion traced tribes true truth universal verified virtue whole wisdom word
431. oldal - But Jesus, turning unto them, said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck. Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us ; and to the hills, Cover us.
429. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the,, righteous, 30 and say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
190. oldal - Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh : who are Israelites ; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises ; whose are the fathers, and of whom, as concerning the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
427. oldal - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles : these are the beginnings of sorrows.
443. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
428. oldal - But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils ; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten : and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
429. oldal - ... that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
187. oldal - And he said, CURSED be Canaan; A servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. And he said, BLESSED be the Lord God of Shem ; And Canaan shall be his servant.