Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able accomplished affection angels answer appear asked attention Bedell believe blessing brethren called cause character Christian Church circumstances connected considered conversation course dear death desire doctrine duty earth effort engaged entirely eternal exist expression eyes fact faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven Holy hope important individual interest Jesus Christ kind king labour letter living look Lord matter means meet mind minister ministry nature never object occasion once opposition pass persons prayer preaching prepared present reason received relation religion religious remark repentance salvation saved schools Scripture seemed sermon sinner society soul speak Spirit Sunday things thou thought tion true truth turn unto views whole wish
82. oldal - And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
231. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
303. oldal - And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire ; the third, a chalcedony ; the fourth, an emerald; the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte ; the eighth, beryl ; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls ; every several gate was of one pearl : and the street of the city was pure...
100. oldal - Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
275. oldal - Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man ; that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
216. oldal - Let the dead bury their dead ; but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. 61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house. 62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
301. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
71. oldal - Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it ? And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours, together, saying, Rejoice with me ; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
205. oldal - Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
72. oldal - Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, 0 generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come ? Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance : and think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father : for I say unto you that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.