Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit afforded allow amongst Apostle appears applied assurance authority bear become believe blessed blood body called cause character Christ Christian Church clear consider conveyed death derived direct Divine doctrine doubt duties effect endeavour entirely eternal evil existence expected expression fact faith Father favour feelings future give given ground hand heart heathen heaven holy hope human immediate important instance intended interpretation John judgment knowledge known learning light Lord Lord's manner matter meaning merely mind nature never Note object observe once opinion particular passage passing perfect persons practice present proof prophecy prove Providence punishment reason received reference religion religious respecting rest revelation righteous rite Saviour says Scrip Scripture seems sense sins soul spirit things tion true truth understand Unitarians views whole worship writers
163. oldal - The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
167. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the Name of the Son of God ; that ye may know that ye have Eternal Life, and that ye may believe on the Name of the Son of God.
161. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue : but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before Him.
300. oldal - ... and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation ; that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him and find him, though he be not far from every one of us : For in him we live, and move and have our being ; as certain also of your own poets [have said, for we are also his offspring.
183. oldal - We have also a more sure word of prophecy ; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the daystar arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.
360. oldal - For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
291. oldal - ... he giveth to all life and breath and all things ; and hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth...
362. oldal - But the other answering rebuked him, saying, , Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this man hath done nothing amiss.