Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Aaron according altar answered Assyria behold blessed blood bread brethren bring brother brought called cast cause CHAP children of Israel commanded congregation daughter David death deliver destroy dwell earth Egypt enemies evil eyes face families father fear field fire five gave give given gold hand hath head hear heard heart heaven holy host hundred Jacob Jerusalem Judah judgment keep king king's land Levites live look LORD thy Moses mouth offering pass Philistines praise pray priest princes PSALM reigned rest righteous round saith Saul saying sent servant seven side sight silver Solomon sons soul spake speak stones surely sword tabernacle thee thereof thine thing thou hast thou shalt thousand took tribe turned twenty unto the LORD unto thee voice wicked wife
8. oldal - And they said, Go to, let us build us a city, and a tower whose top may reach unto heaven, and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
378. oldal - And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise thee : though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation ; I will trust, and not be afraid ; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song ; he also is become my salvation.
384. oldal - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, And shut thy doors about thee: Hide thyself as it were for a little moment, Until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity : The earth also shall disclose her blood, And shall no more cover her slain.
339. oldal - But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
332. oldal - For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children : 6 That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born ; who should arise and declare them to their children: 7 That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments...
219. oldal - And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, "Go up, thou bald head ; go up, thou bald head ! " And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord.
378. oldal - And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD...
317. oldal - All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
119. oldal - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
350. oldal - Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.