Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
61 Cygni absolute absolutely infinite admit anapaest Annabel Lee atoms Automaton beauty bells caesura called catalectic centre ceteris paribus character cipher cluster conceive course critical cryptograph dactyl diffusion distance Divine door doubt dream Earth effect English equality especially exist eyes fact fancy feet force genius Grammar Greek hath heart Heaven hexameter human iambus idea Iliad imagination intellect irradiation least length less letter light look Maelzel matter means merely mind mode moon natural nebulae never Nevermore night observed once original perceive planets poem poet poetical poetry Politian precisely principle Prosodies reader reason regard rhyme rhythm scansion seems seen sense short syllables Snook soul space speak spirit spondaic spondee stars suggest suppose tendency thee thing thou thought tion trochaic trochee true truth Unity Universe verse whole word write written
6. oldal - Hear the sledges with the bells — Silver bells! What a world of merriment their melody foretells! How they tinkle, tinkle, tinkle, In the icy air of night! While the stars that oversprinkle All the heavens, seem to twinkle With a crystalline delight...
5. oldal - And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door; And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming, And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor: And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor Shall be lifted—nevermore!
18. oldal - IT was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of ANNABEL LEE ; And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me. J was a child and she was a child, In this kingdom by the sea : But we loved with a love that was more than love — I and my ANNABEL LEE ; With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven Coveted her and me.
273. oldal - thing of evil - prophet still, if bird or devil! By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn, It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Lenore Clasp a rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore.
5. oldal - Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked, upstarting 'Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore! Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken! Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door! Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!
2. oldal - Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door — Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door: This it is and nothing more." Presently my soul grew stronger ; hesitating then no longer,
28. oldal - By a route obscure and lonely, Haunted by ill angels only, Where an Eidolon, named NIGHT, On a black throne reigns upright, I have reached these lands but newly From an ultimate dim Thule — From a wild weird clime that lieth, sublime, Out of SPACE — out of TIME.
275. oldal - Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore, — "Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou...
1. oldal - ONCE upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore — While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping — rapping at my chamber door. " Tis some visitor," I muttered, " tapping at my chamber door — Only this and nothing more.