Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
ancient appearance approach Arabah Arabia Arabs Assyria became Bedouin called camels camp century character chief cliffs continued Dead Sea descendants desert desolation dwell east eastern Edom Edomites Egypt Elath entirely Esau excavations existence extended face fact feet Fellahîn four give habits hand hundred Idumea inhabitants inscriptions interest Israel king land less living looking Lord means miles Moses Mount Mount Hor mountains nature nearly notice occupied pass Petra plain portion possession present probably prophet Red Sea regarded region remains remarkable rendered respect Robinson rock Roman ruins says says Dr scene Scripture seems seen Seir sheikh side Sinai stones temple tent thee things thou thousand tion tombs took travellers tribes valley Wady Mûsa walls whole Wilson wonderful
191. oldal - Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places ; thus saith the Lord of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down ; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the Lord hath indignation for ever.
192. oldal - Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it they fell on their faces and they said, "The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God.
184. oldal - It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
159. oldal - Thy terribleness hath deceived thee and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that boldest the height of the hill. Though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.
79. oldal - And Esau took his wives, and his sons, and his daughters, and all the persons of his house, and his cattle, and all his beasts, and all his substance, which he had got in the land of Canaan ; and went into the country from the face of his brother Jacob.
23. oldal - And he will be a wild man ; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him ; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
166. oldal - In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats...
79. oldal - Horims also dwelt in Seir beforetime; but the children of Esau succeeded them, when they had destroyed them from before them, and dwelt in their stead; as Israel did unto the land of his possession, which the LORD gave unto them.
167. oldal - And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night : for upon all the glory shall be a defence. And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.
83. oldal - Egypt a long time; and the Egyptians vexed us, and our fathers: 16 And when we cried unto the Lord, he heard our voice, and sent an angel, and hath brought us forth out of Egypt: and, behold, we are in Kadesh, a city in the uttermost of thy border.