Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Practical Commentary Upon the First Epistle of St. Peter
Dr Robert Leighton
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
amongst Apostle appear bear believe blood body bring building called cause Christian Church comfort condition consider conversation darkness dead death delight desire Divine doctrine doth duty earth esteem eternal evil excellency expressed eyes faith Father fear follow former give glory God's Gospel grace grow hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope Jesus Christ John kind king knowledge less light living look Lord lusts matter mean mind nature never obedience offer outward particular peace perfect persons possession praise precious present Prophet Psalm reason receive religion rest salvation says seek sense servants sins soul speak Spirit stones sufferings sure sweetness taken things thou thoughts tion true truly truth turn unto wherein whole wonder word
81. oldal - Christ : whom having not seen, ye love ; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
63. oldal - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations : that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.
413. oldal - Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness : by Whose stripes ye were healed.
242. oldal - For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
117. oldal - For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
123. oldal - Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ...
43. oldal - And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again ; as it is also written in the second Psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
267. oldal - In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine. I the Lord do keep it ; I will water it every moment: Lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.
201. oldal - For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away : but the Word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the Word which by the Gospel is preached unto you.
239. oldal - God ; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone; in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord : in whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit...