Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages angels answer apostle appears applied authority believe blessing blood branch called causes character Christ Christian church circumstances coming common condition connection considered consists death described discourse divine doctrine duties earth effect equally evidence expressed faith Father future give God's gospel hath heaven holy human images immediate importance interpretation Jesus Jewish Jews judgment king kingdom knowledge learned less Lord Lord's man's mankind meaning mentioned mind moral natural necessary never object observation occasion original particular passage perfect perhaps person Peter preaching prediction present principle promise proper prophecy prophetic Providence question reason religion remarkable rendered rule Sabbath Scripture seems sense serpent single soul speak Spirit stand sufferings supposed taken thing tion true truth understanding understood verse whole word writings
98. oldal - And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
86. oldal - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit : by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison...
94. oldal - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
84. oldal - For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead...
9. oldal - Now learn a parable of the fig tree ; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh : so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
227. oldal - I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
81. oldal - Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts : smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered : and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
29. oldal - And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.