Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actual ancient Apostles appears authority believe Bible Bishop blessed blood body Book brethren brought called century Christ Christian Church Commandment death Decalogue desire Divine doubt duty earth Epistle Eternal evil expressions eyes fact faith Father fear feel fire flesh follow Fourth give given glory God’s Gospel hand hear heard heart heaven Hebrew Holy hope human Jesus Jews kingdoms knowledge language learned light living Lord meaning mind nature never observance once original pass passages Paul persons PREACHED present probably Prophet question quoted reason receive recorded reference regard religious rest sabbath Scriptures sense soul speak spirit Sunday sure teaching tells thee things thou thought true truth unto voice whole Wisdom words writer written
152. oldal - The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it : for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon : and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
348. oldal - And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
110. oldal - Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
19. oldal - Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.
364. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac : and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called : accounting that GOD was able to raise him up, even from the dead ; from whence also he received him in a figure.
54. oldal - Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be like-minded one toward another according to Christ Jesus ; that ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.
30. oldal - I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
319. oldal - Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, and saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down ; for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee, and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
161. oldal - I should (said he) Bestow this jewel also on my creature, He would adore my gifts instead of me, And rest in Nature, not the God of Nature : So both should losers be. Yet let him keep the rest, But keep them with repining restlessness : Let him be rich and weary, that at least, If goodness lead him not, yet weariness May toss him to my breast.