Knowledge & Practice: Or, a Plain Discourse of the Chief Things Necessary to be Known, Believ'd & Practised in Order to Salvation. Drawn Up, and Principally Intended for the Use and Benefit of North-Cadbury in Somersetshire
J. Hayes, 1659 - 650 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Knowledge and Practice, Or a Plain Discourse of the Chief Things Necessary ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
againſt alſo anſwer Apoſtle becauſe bleſſed caſe caſt cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian Conſcience conſider converſation courſe curſe death deſire deſtroy Devil duty eſtate eſus etermity everlaſting evil Faith Father fear fins firſt fleſh fºr give Glory Gods Goſpel Grace hath Heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt houſe Iſrael juſt labour laſt Lord Luke Maſters mercy Miniſters moſt muſt obſerve paſſe perſons pleaſe praiſe pray prayer preſent promiſe Prov Pſal Pſalms puniſhment raiſed reaſon repentance reſt righteouſneſſe ſad ſaid unto ſaith ſalvation ſame ſave Saviour ſay Scripture ſecond ſee ſeen ſelves ſerious ſervants ſerve ſet ſhall ſhalt ſhe ſhew ſhill ſhould ſin ſing ſinners ſome ſon ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſpiritual ſtand ſtate ſuch ſuffer ſurely Take heed thee themſelves ther theſe things thine thoſe thou haſ thy heart thy ſelf thy ſoul truſt underſtanding uſe uſually whoſe wiſdom wiſe Word Worſhip
229. oldal - He raiseth up the poor out of the dust And lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, To set them among princes and to make them inherit the throne of glory, For the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, And he hath set the world upon them.
57. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand : and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, king of the Jews!
93. oldal - Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils : ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
20. oldal - And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
63. oldal - And Pilate marvelled if he were already dead: and calling unto him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead. 45 And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.
115. oldal - For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.
35. oldal - But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed then Eve. And Adam was not deceived ; but the woman, being deceived, was in the transgression ; notwithstanding she shall be saved in child-bearing, if they continue in faith, and charity, and holiness with sobriety.
21. oldal - And, behold, there was a great earthquake : for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow : and for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.