Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Memorials of the Late Mrs. Barber, of Longford Academy Near Gloucester, Obit ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
able affection Anne appear asked assurance attention become believe blessed called cause Christ Christian circumstances close confidence connection continued danger dear death deep delightful desire determined distress Divine earnest enjoy entire eternity evidence exercise expected experience expressed faith Father fear feel felt fully give glory grace hand happy heart heaven Heavenly holy hope Howell husband important impression influence interest Jesus kind lately letter light live look Lord Lord's Lydia means mind Miss necessary ness never observed offer once painful passed perhaps pleasure possess possible prayer precious present produced promise reason received Redeemer reference relatives remove replied rest Saviour seemed sister sometimes soon soul Spirit suffering surely thing thou thought tion truth unto watchful wish write
61. oldal - But seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you ? Dare you believe this promise or not ? I DARE : and will act accordingly, by God's assistance.
122. oldal - And while the lamp holds out to burn The vilest sinner may return.
43. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
13. oldal - For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ...
22. oldal - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be glory in the Church, by CHRIST JESUS, throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
120. oldal - that his ways are not as our ways, nor his thoughts as our thoughts...
22. oldal - ... and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might \>e filled with all the fulness of God.' ' Now unto him, that is able to do exceeding abundantly, above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto Him be glory in the Church by Christ Jesus, throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
83. oldal - Faith, mighty faith, the promise sees, And looks to that alone ; Laughs at impossibilities, And cries,— It shall be done...