Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam Admitting angels answer appetite argument Aristotle arts asserting attri attributes believe blessings brutes cause of evil cern climate command conceive conse contrary motives crea creation creature death Decalogue devil disobedience divines say doctrine of necessity effect Egypt Egyptians eternal existence faculty as free Fleet Street free agency fully enjoy Gaul give God's happiness heaven Holy Spirit human mind human reason Hume impossible judgment knowledge laws learned ledge less LETTER ligion Lombard Street Lord man's mankind matter and motion miracle moral causes moral evil Moses national character natural evil ness never observe omnipotence opinion pain passion Pentateuch perfect perly Persians Pharaoh physical and moral physical causes physical evil plasts pleasure possible production properly an evil properties protoplasts punishment purpose question result serpent Soame Jenyns soul suffer superior suppose surely temptation ther thereby thing third-rate tion tive truth ture vice words
26. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son : the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
167. oldal - Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
167. oldal - And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field: upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat, all the days of thy life: and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
146. oldal - And Israel saw that great work which the Lord did upon the Egyptians; and the people feared the Lord, and believed the Lord, and his servant Moses.
145. oldal - But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments. 5 And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them.
144. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
137. oldal - O, woman ! in our hours of ease, Uncertain, coy, and hard to please, And variable as the shade By the light quivering aspen made ; When pain and anguish wring the brow, A ministering angel thou...
25. oldal - The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers; every man shall be put to dcath for his own sin.