Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angel apostle aspect Assyria bear beast beginning blood Book Book of Revelation Bowls called cast Chapter Christ Christian Church coming creatures dead death described Divine dragon earth epistles event evil experience explain faithful final fire followed force four give given glory God's gospel hand hath heads heard heaven holy horns interpretation Jerusalem Jesus John John's judgment keep kingdom kings Lamb light living Lord mark meaning mind mystery opened pass present promise prophets reference regarded relation represented Revelation righteousness saints Satan saying seal seen seer seer's seven seventh speak Spirit standing stars statement struggle suffering symbol teaching Temple Testament thee things third thou thought thousand throne tion tribe true trumpet truth twelve universal unto vision voice waters whole witness woman worship
108. oldal - And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth nor on the sea nor on any tree.
94. oldal - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
199. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them : and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God...
75. oldal - And unto the angel of the Church of the Laodiceans write ; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God : 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot : I would thou wert cold or hot.
223. oldal - And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of GOD and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month : and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
94. oldal - And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held ; and they cried with a loud voice, saying ; How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth...
94. oldal - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood...
225. oldal - I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
32. oldal - And he had in His right hand seven stars: and out of His mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and His countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.