Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels Apostle appear bear believe Blessed body Book brethren called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances close comes comfort Confession conscience course death devotion Divine doctrine earth effect eternal evil existence experience faith Father fear feeling follow give God's Gospel grace ground hand heart Heaven hold Holy hope human influence Institution interest Jesus knowledge less light living look Lord means meet mind minister ministry moral nature never object observe ourselves pass passage Paul perfect perhaps practice prayer Preached present principle prophets reason regard religion religious respecting Scripture seen sense SERMON simply sins soul speak spirit stand suffering surely sympathy things thou thought tion true truth unto whole wisdom
304. oldal - Likewise also, as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; but the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
328. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience, and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
218. oldal - No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
310. oldal - Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, .which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
98. oldal - But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all : and thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest ; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.
370. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
180. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets ; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe : for there is no difference : for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God ; being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
303. oldal - And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire ; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.