Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
absolute Account admirable Advantages Afflictions Angels appear Blessings Brute Calamities Canaan cerning consider Corruption Counsels Course of Things Crea Creation Creatures dence designed Discourse Dispensations Divine Providence Dominion doth dreadful Earth endeavour Events evil Actions evil Angels excellent exer exercised extraordinary faith fame farther Favour Flood Glory God's Government Happiness hath Hearts Heaven holy human Race Idolatry infinite Instances Israel Israelites Jhall judge Judgment justly Kind Laws ligion Lord Mankind Manner ment Minds moral Agents Moses mould Nations Nature neral ness Noah Numbers observed old World Order ourselves outward over-ruled perfect Persons Piety Power present preserved proper Psal Psalm Psalmist Punishment Purposes Reason regard Religion righteous Scripture Sense shew sidered Sinners Sins Sodom and Gomorrah sovereign Spirit suffer supreme supreme Governor thee thou Thoughts tion ture ungodly universal Deluge unto Vice vidence View Virtue whole wicked Wickedness wife Wisdom wise
467. oldal - For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water, whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished...
417. oldal - Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousand of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
426. oldal - For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the Ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
336. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
216. oldal - For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together for to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
92. oldal - I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: and all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, or say unto him,. What doest thou?
262. oldal - WHEN the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. The Lord hath done great things for us ; whereof we are glad.
167. oldal - All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. 28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S : and he is the governor among the nations.