Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apocrypha attended Balasore Baptist chapel Baptist church Baptist Magazine BAPTIST MISSIONARY SOCIETY baptized believe Berhampore better Bible blessed Brahmin brethren brother called Christ christian communion Conference congregation connexion Cuttack dear death divine England English eternal faith father favour fear feel friends give glory Goadby gospel Government grace hand heart heathen heaven held Heptonstall holy honour hope India interest Jesus labour land Leicestershire Lincolnshire live look Lord Lord's day Lord's-day Loughborough mind minister Miss Mission missionary morning native never Nottingham Orissa Oriya palkee pastor peace persons pray prayer meeting preached present Public Collections Quorndon received religion religious Sabbath school salvation sanctuary scriptures sermon Society soul spirit tea meeting teachers thanks thee things thou thought tion Todmorden town truth unto village Wirksworth word worship young
381. oldal - And surely your blood of your lives will I require : at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man ; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed : for in the image of God made he man.
380. oldal - Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; and having an high priest over the house of God; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
159. oldal - I'LL praise my Maker with my breath ; And when my voice is lost in death, Praise shall employ my nobler powers : My days of praise shall ne'er be past, While life, and thought, and being last, Or immortality endures.
225. oldal - For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
197. oldal - Then opened He their understanding, that they might understand the Scriptures, and said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved CHRIST to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day : and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His Name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
138. oldal - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire : and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
381. oldal - And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper ? And he said, What hast thou done ? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
381. oldal - And Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the Lord hath said will we do.
99. oldal - God reveal anything to you by any other instrument of his, be as ready to receive it as ever you were to receive any truth by my ministry ; for I am verily persuaded the Lord has more truth yet to break forth out of his holy Word. For my part, I cannot sufficiently bewail the condition of the reformed Churches, who are come to a period in religion, and will go at present no further than the instruments of their reformation.