Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron actions affection angel answer begin behold better blessing blood body brethren called carry cause Church comfort command curse danger David death desire doth earth Egypt enemies evil eyes face faith fall father favour fear fire follow give given glory God's grace hand happy hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope Israel Israelites judgment kill king knew land leave less light live look Lord matter means Moses mouth nature needs never offer once peace persons Philistines present promise punishment ready receive rest revenge Samson Saul seen sends sent shame sins sons soul spirit stand sure thee things thou thought tion true trust turned unto weak wicked wonder worthy yield
481. oldal - And it came to pass at noon that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud : for he is a god ; either he is talking or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
445. oldal - Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord : and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man ; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them : they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
314. oldal - Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him; for thou art but a youth and he a man of war from his youth.
442. oldal - Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
418. oldal - But me, even me thy servant, and Zadok the priest, and Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, and thy servant Solomon, hath he not called.
343. oldal - Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the Lord, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the Lord done this thing unto thee this day. Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines...
418. oldal - And Bath-sheba went in unto the king into the chamber: and the king was very old; and Abishag the Shunammite ministered unto the king. 16 And Bath-sheba bowed, and did obeisance unto the king. And the king said, What wouldest thou?
480. oldal - So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions ? if the Lord be God, follow him : but if Baal then follow him.
391. oldal - Behold, my son, which came forth of my bowels, seeketh my life: how much more now may this Benjamite do it? let him alone, and let him curse ; for the Lord hath bidden him.
277. oldal - And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men : and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter. 20 And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before this holy LORD God? and to whom shall he go up from us...