Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Works of Richard Hurd, Lord Bishop of Worcester: Moral and Political ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
action answer Apostle appear application argument attention authority believe cause character charity Christ Christian common concerning conclude conduct conscience consider consideration corrupt crime divine doctrines doubt duty easily effect evidence expect express faith follows force further give given Gospel hath hear heart heathen holy honour human ideas important inquiry instruction interest Jesus judge knowledge learned least less light lives Lord mankind manner matter means mind moral nature necessary never object observe occasion ourselves passions Paul perhaps persons practice PREACHED present pride principles proper question reason receive regard religion respect Revelation rule sense serve shew speak spirit suppose taken thee things thou thought tion true truth turn understand vice virtue washed wisdom wise
247. oldal - And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see ; and that they which see might be made blind.
75. oldal - He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
xiv. oldal - I receive not honour from men. 42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only...
95. oldal - Ye lust, and have not : ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain : ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
75. oldal - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
391. oldal - Keep innocency, and take heed unto the thing that is right : for that shall bring a man peace at the last.
135. oldal - After that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
167. oldal - Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such a one in the spirit of meekness ; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
149. oldal - God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth ; but if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.