Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able accept acquaint ADDRESS affliction Almighty apostle appear become blessed body bring called cares cause chap chil comfort consider contains covenant dark dear desires Divine dren earth eternity everlasting evil families Father feel followers forget Friend give given glorious grace gracious greatest happiness hath hear hearts heavenly Father holy House humble ignorant invited Israel Jesus Christ kind kingdom kingdom of heaven knowledge known labour laid liberty lies Light live Look Lord Matt means mercy mortal nature ness never obey offered pains parent partakers pass peace poor present receive Redeemer religion remember rest rich saith the Lord salvation Satan saved Saviour Scriptures secret seek serve sometimes souls stand Suffer sufficiently sure teach tells thee ther things thou thoughts troubles true truths unto venly Father visited walk
18. oldal - Look unto me , and be ye saved, all ye ends of the earth; for I AM GOD, and there is none else.
16. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah : Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt ; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD.
17. oldal - ... the light of the knowledge of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
11. oldal - Can a woman forget her sucking child, That she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, Yet will I not forget thee.
18. oldal - This is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world," but " men love darkness rather than Light, because their deeds are evil.
14. oldal - Bible," says Archbishop Whately, "will sufficiently evince that at least the sacred writers themselves, were very far from conceiving that the doctrines they delivered were mere speculative matters of faith, unconnected with any change in the heart and conduct. If they inform us, that the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, hath appeared unto all men, it is to teach us, that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
7. oldal - ... as well as upon the poor suffering slaves themselves. Large numbers assembled to hear her, and many were touched and softened, and some even moved to tears. Wherever her lot was cast as a gospel messenger, she called the people to that principle, which would lead out of all wrong doing, and enable them to -do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with their God.