Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Albertus Magnus Alexandria Ambrose amongst Angelical Angelical's Anima Anthony Aquinatis Arians Aristotle Athanasius Athens atque Augustine autem Averroes Avicenna Basil beautiful Benedictine Bishop Boll Capitel Chap Christ Christian Chrysostom Church Deus dicitur Diogenes Laertius divine Doctor doctrine Ecclesiae ejus enim erat error Erster Band esset etiam Fathers Frigerio fuit gentle gifts Grac grace Greek Gregorii Theologi Gregory heart heaven heilige Thomas holocaustic sacrifice Holy human Ibidem influence intellect Jerome John Chrysostom Lect Libanius light lived Lord master mind monastic moral nature nihil omnes Omnia Opusc pagan Pars Patrolog philosophy Plato Pontiff Pope possessed principles Proaeresius qu'il quae quam quia quibus quidem quod Rome Saint says schools Scripture secundum sibi sicut Socrates soul speaks spirit Stagyrite Summa Theologica sunt teaching theology things Thomas von Aquino Tocco Touron truth vero Vita whilst words
457. oldal - Master, all these have I observed from my youth. 21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shall have treasure in heaven : and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
434. oldal - ... ,"Go thy ways, and God bless thee, for it is not possible that the son of these tears should perish.
379. oldal - And he had in his hand a little book open, and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot upon the earth...
155. oldal - Neither will I ever take and interpret them otherwise than according to the unanimous consent of the Fathers.
452. oldal - Take up and read; take up and read." Immediately my countenance was changed, and I began most earnestly to consider whether it was usual for children in any kind of game to sing such words; nor could I remember ever to have heard the like. So...
562. oldal - Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
583. oldal - These that are clothed in white robes, who are they? And whence came they? And I said to him: My Lord, thou knowest. And he said to me: These are they who are come out of great tribulation and have washed their robes and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
581. oldal - For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life...
435. oldal - Thou hadst given her more for me, than she was wont to beg by her pitiful and most sorrowful groanings. For Thou convertedst me unto Thyself, so that I sought neither wife, nor any hope of this world, standing in that rule of faith, where Thou hadst shewed me unto her in a vision, so many years before. And Thou didst convert her mourning into joy, much more plentiful than she had desired, and in a much more precious and purer way than she erst required by having grandchildren of my body.