Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
20. oldal - HOW are thy servants blest, O Lord, How sure is their defence ! Eternal wisdom is their guide, Their help, omnipotence.
28. oldal - Soon as the evening shades prevail, The Moon takes up the wondrous tale; And nightly, to the listening Earth, Repeats the story of her birth : Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets, in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
16. oldal - When all thy mercies, O my God, My rising soul surveys; Transported with the view, I'm lost In wonder, love, and praise.
76. oldal - Susan, Susan, lovely dear, My vows shall ever true remain; Let me kiss off that falling tear; We only part to meet again. Change as ye list, ye winds; my heart shall be The faithful compass that still points to thee.
19. oldal - When in the slippery paths of youth With heedless steps I ran, Thine arm unseen conveyed me safe, And led me up to man.
24. oldal - O'erwhelm'd with guilt and fear, I see my Maker, face to face ; O, how shall I appear . 2 If yet, while pardon may be found, And mercy may be sought, My heart with inward horror shrinks, And trembles at the thought ; 3 When thou, O Lord, shalt stand disclosed In majesty severe, And sit in judgment on my soul, O, how shall I appear...
23. oldal - For though in dreadful whirls we hung High on the broken wave, I knew thou wert not slow to hear, Nor impotent to save.
19. oldal - Ten thousand thousand precious gifts My daily thanks employ ; Nor is the least a cheerful heart That tastes those gifts with joy.