Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according apostles appears authority become believe Bible Bishop blessed blood body called canon Catholic cause century character Christ Christian church Church of Rome civil clergy common conscience council death divine doctrine earth error evidence fact faith fathers give given gospel grace hand heart heaven heresy heretics holy honour human Italy Jesus king less liberty light living Lord manner Mary means ment mind moral Mother nature never oath object papacy papal persecution persons pope Popery prayers present priests principles Protestant prove punishment question reason received Reformation religion religious respect Roman Roman Catholic Rome Romish sacred saints says schools Scriptures sense sins soul speak spirit testimony things thou tion true truth Virgin whole worship
221. oldal - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils ; speaking lies in hypocrisy ; having their conscience seared with a hot iron ; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath- created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
206. oldal - Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
209. oldal - ... the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation ; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone, in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb : And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever, and they have no rest day nor night who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
257. oldal - If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
60. oldal - And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
252. oldal - For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name, and thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; the God of the whole earth shall he be called.
259. oldal - Spirit : by which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison ; which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
206. oldal - And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.