Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections answer appear become believe Bible blessed blood body called character Christ Christian Church command condition conscience darkness death desire disciples Divine earnest earth eternal evidence evil existence expression fact faith Father feel force give given glory God's Gospel hand happiness heart heaven holy hope hour human Hundred idea influence interest Jesus John knowledge labor light live look Lord man's means mind moral nature never object once pass passage peace practical present principle question reach reason receive regard relation religion religious remarks requires Scripture Secondly sense serve sins society soul spirit stand suffering suggested teaches thee things Thirdly thou thought tion true truth universe unto volume whole
537. oldal - But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
569. oldal - And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation ; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand...
261. oldal - But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us : for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent.
341. oldal - But ye say; Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother; It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; and honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
203. oldal - Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, 4 Saying, I have sinned, in that I have betrayed the innocent blood.
293. oldal - Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying; Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders ? for they wash not their hands, when they eat bread.
263. oldal - And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them, saying The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
442. oldal - And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying; Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David ! my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.