Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts afflicted afford apostle appear assurance attain become believer blessed body cast cause cheering Christian command confidence conscience consolation continue covenant darkness death deep delight desire diligently disconsolate disquieted Divine doth dreadful duty enemy enjoy especially established eternal evidences evil exercise experience faith Father favour fear feel frequently fulness give glory gospel grace gracious ground hand hath heart Holy Spirit hope increase infinite iniquity Jesus Christ John light lively Lord Jesus means melancholy mind nature necessary ness never objects offer peace perform pleasure pray prayer present promises proportion receive Redeemer rejoice render righteousness saints saith salvation Saviour season sense sensible sinner sins sorrow soul spiritual comfort strength strong suffer sure thee things thou thoughts tion trouble true trust unto usually warrant wrath
361. oldal - Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
66. oldal - God; to comfort all that mourn ; to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
223. oldal - Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort : who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
236. oldal - I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, " I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord ;" and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin.
384. oldal - He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected : hereby know we that we are in him.
256. oldal - Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.
188. oldal - Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
11. oldal - Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not : behold, your GOD will come with vengeance, even GOD with a recompense ; He will come and save you.