Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts apostle appear attended authority believe blessed brethren bring brought called cause chap Christ Christian church circumstances Compare concerning consequence consider continued converts dead death delivered desire discourse divine epistle evident express faith Father follow Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand happy hath hear heard heart Holy honour hope immediately important IMPROVEMENT instances Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge kind known learned live Lord Luke manner Mark means mentioned mind nature obliged observed occasion particular passed Paul person Peter preach present probably prove raised reason received refer Reflections regard relation render respect Roman SECT seems sense sent shew signifies speak Spirit suppose sure taken thee things thou thought tion true truth unto VIII whole
445. oldal - Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet : and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
558. oldal - And such were some of you, but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of our Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
315. oldal - Peace be unto you ; as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them; Receive ye the Holy Ghost. Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them, and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
27. oldal - The place of the Scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.
74. oldal - And there stood up one of them, named Agabus, and signified by the Spirit, that there should be great dearth throughout all the world ; which came to pass in the days of Claudius Cesar.
120. oldal - That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
128. oldal - Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia : but the Spirit suffered them not.
184. oldal - Some therefore cried one thing, and some another : for the assembly was confused, and the more part knew not wherefore they were come together.