Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able acknowlege advantages affected amongst apostle beautisul better blessings brought cause cern character children of Israel Christ christian consider creatures disciples discourse divine doctrine duty earth epicurism evil fame favour give glory God's gratesul hand happiness hath heart heaven holy holy conversation holy spirit honour hope infinite Israel Jesus Christ Jews Judah knowlege Libanus ligion lise live look Lord man's mankind manner of persons ment mercy mind moral nature neral ness never numbers occasion ourselves passions peace persect Peter pleasure Psalm punish racter rapture reason Rehoboam religion religious rience sacred Saviour scarce Scrip Scripture sear seems seet selicities sellow sense SERMON shew soul spirit suffered suture temper thee ther things thofe thou thought tion true trust truth tural unto virtue virtuous whofe whole wicked wickedness wise words worldly worship
12. oldal - The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
268. oldal - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house ; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
259. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning ; grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience, and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
221. oldal - Asa cried unto the LORD his God, and said, LORD, it is nothing with thee to help, whether with many, or with them that have no power : help us, O LORD our God ; for we rest on thee, and in thy name we go against this multitude. O LORD, thou art our God ; let not 'man prevail against thee.
22. oldal - Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ : whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things...
54. oldal - Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this ? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk ? The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus...
253. oldal - What could have been done more to my vineyard, That I have not done in it? Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, Brought it forth wild grapes?
73. oldal - O my God, I am ashamed and blush to lift up my face to thee, my God : for our iniquities are increased over our head, and our trespass is grown up unto the heavens.
127. oldal - And surely your blood of your lives will I require ; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man ; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed : for in the image of God made he man.