Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aisles Altar ancient antiquated Appian Arcades Arch ascend Bas Reliefs Baths of Titus beautiful Cardinal Catholic Ceiling celebrated Chapel Christ Christian Clement Coach Colonnade Columns Constantine Corinthian Order Corridor Court Cross Cupola Domenichino door Edifice Egyptian elevation Emperor Entablature erected exhibit feet diameter feet wide fifty feet four French Gallery gate gilt bronze gloomy Guercino hand head holy hundred feet Imperial inscription Italian Italy kneeling lake Madonna magnificent marble massy ment Michael Angelo miles modern mosaic Nave Obelisk ornamented painted Palace Papal Paul pavement Peter's Pietro da Cortona Pius Pius VI Pontiff Pope Portico Priest Prince Quirinal hill Raphael richly Roman Rome Rotunda Saint Santa Maria Scipio Sculpture seen side Sixtus square Stair-case Statues stone Story superb supported surrounded Switzerland Temple ther thousand tion tomb town twenty Tyber Unterwalden vault venerable Villa Adriana village Virgin walls white marble
173. oldal - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
138. oldal - Behind him cast ; the broad circumference Hung on his shoulders like the moon, whose orb Through optic glass the Tuscan artist views At evening from the top of Fesole Or in Valdarno, to descry new lands, Rivers, or mountains, in her spotty globe.
349. oldal - And Paul said, I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost' and altogetherv such as I am, except these bonds.
212. oldal - A woman clothed with the sun, having the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.
ii. oldal - District, has deposited in this office the title of a book, the right whereof he claims as proprietor, in the words following, to wit : " THE CHILD'S BOTANY," In conformity to the act of the Congress of the United States, entitled, " An act for the encouragement of learning by securing the copies of maps, charts, and books to the authors and proprietors of such copies, during the times therein mentioned...
208. oldal - Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona ; for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock will I build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
ii. oldal - RILEY, of the said district, hath deposited in this office the title of a book, the right whereof he claims as proprietor, in the words and figures following, to wit : " Collections of the New-York Historical Society. For the year 1809. Volume I. Esti nen prosunt singula, juncta juvent...
231. oldal - He did not teach the doctrine of a temporary sleep in the grave, but said to the penitent thief on the cross, " This day shalt thou be with me in Paradise:" instantly upon leaving the body their souls would be together in the stote of the blessed.