Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The True Vine: Or, the Analogies of Our Lord's Allegory
Former Professor of Business Policy Hugh MacMillan, (Hi
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
abiding in Christ ampelos animal annual plant barren bear beauty become believers Biographical blessed blossom and fruit bring buds character Christian Church cluster Crown 8vo cultivation dead death disciples divine earth Edition Eshcol eternal evil Extra fcap F. T. Palgrave faith Father flower foliage fruit fulness glory God's gospel grace grafting grapes Greek ground growing growth hath heart heaven heavenly Henry Kingsley holiness human Husbandman individual Israel Jesus Judea kingdom kingdom of heaven leaf leaves light living Lord means means of grace moral Moses nature ness original outward Pall Mall Gazette parable peculiar perfect perish plant POEMS POETRY pomegranates produce pruning redemption rich righteousness ripening roots Saviour says seed self-sacrifice soil sorrow soul spiritual stem suffering symbol tendrils things thorns thou tion tree True Vine truth twining union unto vegetable vineyard wheat whole withered words
292. oldal - This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
122. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
178. oldal - For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God ; but that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
7. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father : and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
38. oldal - THE GOLDEN TREASURY OF THE BEST SONGS AND LYRICAL POEMS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Selected and arranged, with Notes, by FRANCIS TURNER PALGRAVE.
10. oldal - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
55. oldal - Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God ; he riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments, and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
8. oldal - And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: 12.
191. oldal - Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her. And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope : and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.