Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able apostles appear authority believe body called cause character Christ Christian concerning consequently consider continually contrary creatures dead death desire disciples divine doctrine duty earth effect enthusiast equally eternal evidence evil excellent expect fact faid faith false fame Father give given glory gospel hand happiness heard heart heaven Holy hope human ignorance imagination immortality impossible impostor interest Jesus Jews judge kind known learning least less light lived Lord mankind manner matter means mind miracles moral nature necessary never object opinions particular Paul perfect person philosophers possible practice preached present principles probable proof prove punishment raised rational reason receive religion respect Revelation Roman speak spirit suffer suppose suture taught testimony things thought tion true truth unto virtue whole wisdom
176. oldal - And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
190. oldal - Do all things without murmurings and disputings: that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
184. oldal - Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you ; and I will not be burdensome to you : for I seek not yours, but you. For the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.
416. oldal - From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto His disciples, how that He must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took Him, and began to rebuke Him, saying, Be it far from Thee, Lord: this shall not be unto Thee.
183. oldal - And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, and desired of him letters to Damascus, to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
180. oldal - I more ; circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin; an Hebrew of the Hebrews, as touching the law, a Pharisee, concerning zeal, persecuting the church, touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
185. oldal - For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us; for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you, neither did we eat any man's bread for nought, but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you ; not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
395. oldal - For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, and the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words ; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more...