Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction appeared attended Barbadoes believe blessed brethren brother called campmeeting character Charles Wesley Chillicothe Christian church circuit commenced conference continued conversion death divine divine grace doctrine duty earth effect etermity eternal faith Father favour fear feel friends give glory God’s gospel grace hand happy hath heard heart heaven holy Holy Spirit honour hope Indians influence Jesus Christ John labours Lerwick light live Lord meeting ment mercy Methodist Episcopal Church mind minister mission missionary moral morning nature ness never Paul Hick peace persons piety pious praise pray prayer preacher preaching present racter received rejoice religion religious respect revival salvation Saviour Scripture sermon Shrewsbury sinners sins Skelberry society soon soul Spirit suffer thee things thou thought tion truth unto visited Wesley Wesleyan Wesleyan Methodist word Wyandot Yezidi zeal
81. oldal - Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
63. oldal - Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without ; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
1. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
206. oldal - Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling: for it is God that worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
205. oldal - Above it stood the seraphim : each one had six wings ; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. And one cried unto another, and said: — " Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts : the whole earth is full of His glory.
206. oldal - By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
447. oldal - Thy word have I hid in my heart, That I might not sin against Thee.
430. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand : for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.
222. oldal - What mean ye that ye beat my people to pieces, And grind the faces of the poor? Saith the Lord God of hosts. 16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, And walk with stretched forth necks And wanton eyes, Walking and mincing as they go, And making a tinkling with their feet...