Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admiral affairs allies appointed army arrived assistance assured attack began bill bishop body brought carried command commons concerned conduct considerable continued council court crown death desired detached duke Dutch earl effect elector employed enemy engaged England English established expressed favour five fleet forces France French garrison granted hands horse hundred immediately interest Ireland Italy John joined king James king William king's kingdom land late letter lords Louis maintain majesty majority marched measures ment ministers ministry oath obliged observed obtained officers opposition parliament party passed peace person possession presented prince proceeded produced promised proposed protestant queen raised received resolved returned sail sent session ships sir John Fenwick Spain squadron subjects succession supplies taken thousand thousand pounds tion took trade treaty troops voted whole
13. oldal - Will you. to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by the law? And will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them? King or queen. All this I promise to do.
394. oldal - That after the said limitation shall take effect as aforesaid, judges' commissions be made Quamdiu se bene gesserint, and their salaries ascertained and established ; but upon the address of both Houses of Parliament it may be lawful to remove them.
394. oldal - That no person who has an office or place of profit under the King, or receives a pension from the crown, shall be capable of serving as a member of the house of commons.
229. oldal - And they went to bury her : but they found no more of her than the skull, and the feet, and the palms of her hands.
135. oldal - ... that upon the trial of any peer or peeress either for treason or misprision all the peers who have a right to sit and vote in Parliament shall be duly summoned twenty days at least before every such trial to appear at every such trial, and that every peer so summoned and appearing at such trial shall vote in the trial...
393. oldal - That in case the crown and imperial dignity of this realm shall hereafter come to any person not being a native of this kingdom of England this nation be not obliged to engage in any war for the defence of any dominions or territories which do not belong to the crown of England without the consent of Parliament.
429. oldal - An act for the further security of his Majesty's person and the succession of the crown in the Protestant line, and for extinguishing the hopes of the pretended Prince of Wales, and all other pretenders, and their open and secret abettors...
393. oldal - That in case the Crown and imperial dignity of this realm shall hereafter come to any person, not being a native of this kingdom of England, this nation be not obliged to engage in any war for the defence of any dominions or territories which do not belong to the Crown of England, without...
394. oldal - Commissions be made Quamdiu se bene gesserint, and their salaries ascertained and established; but upon the Address of both Houses of Parliament it may be lawful to remove them. That no pardon under the Great Seal of England be pleadable to an impeachment by the Commons in Parliament.