The Humbled Sinner Resolved what He Should Do to be Saved: Or, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Way of Salvation for Sensible Sinners. Discovering the Quality, Object, Acts, Seat, Subject, Inseparable Concomitants and Degrees of Justifying Faith .... Wherein Several Cases are Resolved, and Objections Answered
T.R. & E.M., 1656 - 282 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able accept againſt alſo anſwer Apoſtle aſſurance bear becauſe believe blood body called cauſe chat chee chou Chriſtian comes comfort condition confidence Covenant death divine doch doth doubt eternal evidence faich Father fear feel finde finnes firſt foul give given glory Godhead Gods grace ground hach hand hath heart heaven himſelf holy human Jeſus Chriſt John juſtified King live by faith look Lord mean moſt muſt Name Nature never offer Office pardon particular peace perſon preſent promiſes reaſon receive relation ſaid Salvation ſame ſave Saviour ſay Scripture Secondly SECT ſee ſelf Senſe ſhall ſhould ſinful ſome Son of God ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſtrength ſtrong ſuch thee theſe things thoſe thou true truſt truth Union unto uſe weak Worſhip
99. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words ; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, (which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...
16. oldal - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God,, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
53. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
87. oldal - And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.
20. oldal - And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself. 16 It is burned with fire, it is cut down: they perish at the rebuke of thy countenance. 17 Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.
49. oldal - Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken, say ye of him whom the Father hath sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest, because I said, I am the Son of God?
43. oldal - Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him, to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, (which is King of peace,) without father, without mother, without descent having neither beginning of days nor end of life ; but made like unto the Son of God, abideth a priest continually.
7. oldal - As to solemn declaration, he was so absolved when, the " pains of death being loosed, he was "declared to be the Son of God with power, by the resurrection from the dead ;