Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ages angels answer apostle appears believe bring brought called cause Christ Christian coming committed concerning consider consists continue contrary creatures death decrees dependence determine difference divine doctrine earth effect enemies eternal evident evil excellency exercise express faith fall Father follow give given glory God's gospel grace greater hand happiness hath heart heaven hell holy honour implies infinite Jesus John judge judgment kind knowledge known light live Lord man's manifest mankind manner matter means mind misery moral nature never object observed obtain pass perfect person principles promises proper punishment reason receive regard religion respect revelation righteousness rule salvation saving scripture seems sense sinners sins soul speaks Spirit spoken suffer sufficient suppose things thou tion true truth understanding unto virtue whole wicked wisdom wrath
319. oldal - Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned...
229. oldal - For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
553. oldal - Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue : for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
154. oldal - And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: in whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
101. oldal - Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness.
426. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
230. oldal - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put My words in His mouth ; and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command Him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words, which He shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.
224. oldal - For thus saith the Lord of hosts ; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; and I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come : and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
533. oldal - But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart ; that is, the word of faith which we preach : that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.