Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron acceptance Apostle appear appointed atonement Balaam believe blessed blood body brethren bring brought called cause ceremonies chapter children of Israel Christ Christian church command consider continually curse death desire destroy directed divine duty earth enter eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel fire follow give given glory God's gospel grace hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour Israel Israelites Jesus Jews judgment keep land live look Lord Lord's manner means mercy mind Moses nature never NUMBERS observe offering ourselves particular pass peace person possession prayer present priest promised prophet punishment receive respecting rest sacrifice seek SERMON shew sinners sins soul speak spirit suffer surely tabernacle thee things thou thou shalt tion true truth unto verse whole worship
229. oldal - For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for ? And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day...
438. oldal - Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
87. oldal - God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Maker of all things, Judge of all men ; we acknowledge and bewail our manifold sins and wickedness, which we from time to time most grievously have committed, by thought, word, and deed, against thy Divine majesty, provoking most justly thy wrath and indignation against us. We do earnestly repent, and are heartily sorry for these our misdoings. The remembrance of them is grievous unto us; the burden of them is intolerable.
400. oldal - For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
430. oldal - BLESS the LORD, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great ; Thou art clothed with honour and majesty. Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment; Who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters ; Who maketh the clouds his chariot; Who walketh upon the wings of the wind...
132. oldal - I shall see him, but not now ; I shall behold him, but not nigh : there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
357. oldal - But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
106. oldal - Who can count the dust of Jacob, And the number of the fourth part of Israel ? Let me die the death of the righteous, And let my last end be like his...
112. oldal - God is not a man, that he should lie : neither the son of man, that he should repent : hath he said, and shall he not do it ? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good ? Behold, I have received commandment to bless : and he hath blessed ; and I cannot reverse it.