Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient Apostles appear appointed archdeacon attend believe Bishop Blessed called canons Catholic century chapter choir Christ Christian Church common consecration considered Cope course daily dean death dignitaries Divine doctrine doubt duties English equally fact faith FATHER five four give given Gospel hand Holy Scripture human idea Jesus John King knowledge language least letter living LORD Lord's marks matter means mind nature never notice object passage persons practice Prayer preaching prebend prebendaries present priest principle question readers received reference regarded residence residentiaries respecting Roman Rome seems sense sermon speak spirit statutes taken teaching term theory things tion translation true truth turn twelve vicars whole writers
199. oldal - We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of all things, visible and invisible...
199. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made; Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary And was made man; And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
105. oldal - I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
60. oldal - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God : Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God : and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come ; and even now already is it in the world.
107. oldal - Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest: because I said I am the Son of God?
430. oldal - Lord God ; and that it may please thee to rule and govern thy holy Church universal in the right way ; We beseech thee to hear us, good Lord.
64. oldal - If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed : for he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
430. oldal - More especially, we pray for the good estate of the Catholic Church; that it may be so guided and governed by Thy good Spirit, that all who profess and call themselves Christians may be led into the way of truth, and hold the faith in unity of spirit, in the bond of peace, and in righteousness of life.
11. oldal - Leap out, leap out, my masters! leap out, and lay on load! Let's forge a goodly anchor — a bower thick and broad; For a heart of oak is hanging on every blow, I bode; And I see the good ship riding, all in a perilous road, — The low reef roaring on her lee; the roll of ocean...
114. oldal - Faith is this : that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the substance. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one ; the glory equal, the majesty coeternal.