Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection answered apostle appears attain authority become believe benevolence better blessed bring brought called cause character Christ Christians coming concerning continual creatures death delivered desire disciples dispositions divine doctrine duty eternal evil excellent faith fall Father favour fear follow further future give given glory Gospel grounds hand happiness hath heart heavenly holy improvement Jesus Jews John judge kind knowledge known laws lead learned light live Lord Lord's mankind manner Mark means mind natural necessary ness never object ourselves perfect persons piety pious practice pray prayer preached present prophet raised reason receive religion repentance sacred saved Saviour says sense sent SERMON sins sometimes speak spirit suffer teach thee things thou hast thought tion true truth turn unto virtue virtuous whole wisdom wise worldly worship
xi. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves ; which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another ;) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my Gospel.
144. oldal - The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness: Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low : and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain...
475. oldal - AND they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. 2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit.
331. oldal - And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, , Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this man hath done nothing amiss.
435. oldal - Then said Jesus unto them. When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself ; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
142. oldal - But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
378. oldal - Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save Him from death, and was heard in that He feared...
275. oldal - And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. 15 But that on the good ground are they, which, in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
281. oldal - These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, "Father, the hour is come ; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee...