Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Almighty altar Amen angels Apostles authority believe Bishop bless ye blessed Body and Blood bread and wine called celebration Christian Church Commandment common Communion consecrated cross death deliver Divine drink earth eternal Eucharist everlasting evil faith Father flesh forgive give given glory God's grace hands hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy Communion Holy Ghost Homilies honour institution Jesus Christ keep King kingdom live Lord Lord Jesus Lord's magnify memorial ments mercy mind minister mysteries Name never oblation offences offer ordained partakers passion person praise Prayer present Priest Psalm receive remember Sacrament sacrifice sake Saviour Service shew sins soul spirit stand suffer Supper Table thanks Thee Thine thing Thou hast Thou shalt Thy holy tion truth unto unto Thee whole ye the Lord
116. oldal - ... that we, with all those that are departed in the true faith of thy holy name, may have our perfect consummation and bliss, both in body and soul, in thy eternal and everlasting glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
70. oldal - Almighty GOD, unto whom all hearts be open, all desires known, and from whom no secrets are hid ; Cleanse the thoughts of our hearts by the inspiration of Thy Holy Spirit, that we may perfectly love Thee, and worthily magnify Thy Holy Name ; through CHRIST our LORD.
137. oldal - Thou sittest at the right hand of God in the glory of the Father. We believe that thou shalt come to be our Judge. We therefore pray thee help thy servants whom thou hast redeemed with thy precious blood.
72. oldal - Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath-day. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all that thou hast to do ; but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God. In it thou shalt do no manner of work, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, thy man-servant, and thy maid-servant, thy cattle, and the stranger that is within thy gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day : wherefore the Lord blessed the seventh day, and hallowed...
viii. oldal - Whosoever through his private judgment, willingly and purposely, doth openly break the traditions and ceremonies of the Church, which be not repugnant to the Word of God, and be ordained and approved by common authority, -ought to be rebuked openly...
10. oldal - Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the first born, which are written in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
99. oldal - BUT chiefly are we bound to praise thee for the glorious Resurrection of thy Son Jesus Christ our Lord : for he is the very Paschal Lamb which was offered for us, and hath taken away the sin of the world ; who by his death hath destroyed death, and by his rising to life again hath restored to us everlasting life.
112. oldal - Take and eat this in remembrance that Christ died for thee, and feed on Him in thy heart by faith, with thanksgiving.
88. oldal - Council, and to all that are put in authority under her, that they may truly and indifferently minister justice, to the punishment of wickedness and vice, and to the maintenance of thy true religion, and virtue. Give grace, O heavenly Father, to all Bishops and Curates (especially,) that they may both by their life and doctrine set forth thy true and lively Word, and rightly and duly administer thy holy Sacraments : And to all thy people give thy heavenly grace...