Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action acts agent appear argument authority become believe Bible called cause character choice Christ Christian Church claim common sense conscience considered constitution course depravity desire divine doctrine duty effect error eternal evidence evil exercise existence express fact faith feel give given gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven holy hope human ideas important influence interest knowledge language learned less light Lord manner matter means mind moral nature never object obligation original perfect person philosophy political preaching present principle prove question reason received regard relation religion religious respect rule School Scriptures seems sinful sinner society soul speak spirit suppose teach things thought tion true truth unto views whole writers
54. oldal - And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it : for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.
272. oldal - I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you ? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren ? 6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
257. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath ; for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner : but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
370. oldal - And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
370. oldal - And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying ; Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints...
462. oldal - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
324. oldal - Isaac; (for the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) it was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
187. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because ye build the tombs of the prophets and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, 'If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.