Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts antient apostles appears Assyria Bible called century chap CHAPTER Christian church circumstances considered consisted contains critical death Deut divided divine doctrine edition Epistle evidence Exod faith four frequently given Gospel Greek Hebrew Holy important instance interpretation Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John Kings land language Levit Lord Luke manner Mark Matt meaning ment mentioned Moses nature Numb offered Old Testament original particular passages Paul persons practice present Price priests promises prophecies prophets Psal punishment received referred religion respect Roman sacred Scriptures sense sometimes temple termed thing translation tribes various verse viii whole writings written xvii xviii xxiv
132. oldal - And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true; and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe. For these things were done, that the Scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
33. oldal - A miracle is a violation of the laws of nature ; and as a firm and unalterable experience has established these laws, the proof against a miracle, from the very nature of the fact, is as entire as any argument from experience can possibly be imagined.
485. oldal - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham ; And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
323. oldal - Also Vashti the queen made a feast for the women in the royal house which belonged to king Ahasuerus.
304. oldal - Original Sin standeth not in the following of Adam, (as the Pelagians do vainly talk;) but it is the fault and corruption of the Nature of every man, that naturally is engendered of the offspring of Adam...
491. oldal - for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
492. oldal - I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth. and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
491. oldal - Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins : And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
489. oldal - My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. "For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. " I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. 18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.