Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Familiar Letters to a Brother; In Two Series: On the Final Restoration of ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according admit answer apostle attribute become believe Bible blessed brought called cause Christ Christian considered continue course creature crime D. P. LETTER DEAR BROTHER death demands divine doctrine earth effect endless eternal evil examine faith Father fear final fire follow former founded future give given God's happiness heart heaven hold holy hope idea important infinite intended John judge judgment justice kingdom language LETTER limited Lord means ment mind misery moral Mount Hygiene nature never objections once opposers passages perfect portion present principle promise proof prove punishment reason receive reference remain repentance Restoration Restorationists resurrection righteous Saviour Scrip Scripture seed seek sentiment sinner sins soul spirit suffering suppose take place thee things thou thought tion true truth unto verse whole wisdom
92. oldal - Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: For I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, The word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, Every tongue shall swear.
126. oldal - Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
24. oldal - When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison. 59 I tell thee, thou shalt not depart thence, till thou hast paid the very last mite.
125. oldal - And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, " In thee shall all nations be blessed.
48. oldal - He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still : and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
30. oldal - Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.
39. oldal - And they shall go forth and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me; for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched, and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
54. oldal - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.