Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according animals answer Apostles appear applied Author beasts believe better blessed body brought called cause character Christ Christian Church common concerning Confession consider creatures dead death Devil divine doctrines doth earth effect error established evil expression faith fall false father figure flowers follow give given Gospel grace hand hath heart Heathen heaven holy hope human Jesus Jews judge judgment kind learned light live Lord manner matter means mind moral nature never object observed occasion offered opinion particular person practice present principles promise proper Protestant reason received Reformation religion respect rest rule Scrip Scripture sense shew Sleep society sort soul Spirit suppose taken temptation things thought tion true truth unclean understand unless unto whole wisdom writer
180. oldal - And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns : and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
339. oldal - THE wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; And the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice Even with joy and singing: The glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, The excellency of Carmel and Sharon, They shall see the glory of the Lord, And the excellency of our God.
306. oldal - These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth ; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
103. oldal - But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
328. oldal - Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness : therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
95. oldal - Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation ; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
207. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know ; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
199. oldal - But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
129. oldal - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.