Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answered appear authority behold believe blessed blind bring called character Christ Church coming command dead death desire disciples doubt earth enter evidently expect eyes faith Father feel follow friends gave give given God's Gospel hand hath hear heard heart heaven History holy hour human interest Jerusalem Jesus Jews John keep kind king kingdom knew light live look Lord Lord's Luke Mark Master Matthew means mind nature never ourselves parable pass perhaps persons Peter Pharisees poor priests probably question received relates rich saith unto say unto seek seems seen sent servants sheep sight sins soul speak spirit suffer taken tell thee things thou Thou hast thought took true trust truth Verily
310. oldal - And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.
289. oldal - And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
351. oldal - Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, That that disciple should not die : yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee ? This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things, and we know that his testimony is true.
198. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because ye build the tombs of the prophets and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, 'If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
59. oldal - My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken ; the lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
40. oldal - The Jews answered him saying, For a good work we stone thee not ; but for blasphemy ; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
208. oldal - And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
182. oldal - And the scribe said unto Him, Well, Master, Thou hast said the truth: for there is one God ; and there is none other but He : and to love Him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, He said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.