Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admit answer apostles argument authority believe bible bishop bishop of Rome blood body called CAMPBELL canon Catholic church cause century christian claim clergy command common confession council death discussion divine doctrine earth ecclesiastical error established fact faith father give given Greek hands head hear heaven heretics holy human hundred infallible institution Italy Jesus Christ John judge king learned letter living Lord matter means moral nature never oath opponent original Paul person Peter pope present priest principles proof Protestant prove question quoted reason receive religion religious respect Roman Catholic Rome rule saints says scripture sect sense sins speaks spirit succession successors teaches tell Testament testimony thing thou tion true truth universal whole
239. oldal - They went out from us, but they were not of us ; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us : but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
289. oldal - As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father : so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven ; not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead : he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.
165. oldal - He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
306. oldal - For I have received of the Lord, that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus, the same night in which he was betrayed, took bread: and when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
227. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
230. oldal - Let no man deceive you by any means : for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition...
226. oldal - ... the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool; his throne was like the fiery flame and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him; thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set and the books were opened.
182. oldal - For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away : but the Word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the Word which by the Gospel is preached unto you.
230. oldal - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work ; only he who now letteth will let until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of his. coming...