Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
172. oldal - Oh grant me, Gods ! ere Hector meets his doom, All I can ask of Heaven, an early tomb ! So shall my days in one sad tenor run, And end with sorrows as they first begun. No parent now remains my griefs to share, No father's aid, no mother's tender care.
99. oldal - And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could i,n no wise lift up herself. And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
84. oldal - This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
170. oldal - Too daring prince! ah, whither dost thou run? Ah, too forgetful of thy wife and son! And think'st thou not how wretched we shall be, A widow I, a helpless orphan he?
73. oldal - And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
121. oldal - My father peradventure will feel me, and I shall seem to him as a deceiver; and I shall bring a curse upon me, and not a blessing.
120. oldal - When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, (and knew not whence it was, but the servants which drew the water knew,) the governor of the feast...
172. oldal - Alas ! my parents, brothers, kindred, all, Once more will perish if my Hector fall. Thy wife, thy infant, in thy danger...
131. oldal - Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.