Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according agency agent angels apostle appears atonement believe benevolence called cause character Christ Christians concerning conduct consistent created creation creatures darkness death deserve desire destroy disinterested dispensation display disposed distinction divine doctrine duty earth effect enemies enjoy eternal evil exercise existence express Father feel finally forever founded future give glory God's gospel grace ground guilt hand happiness hate heart heaven holy impenitent important interest Jesus judge judgment justice knowledge light live Lord mankind means mind misery moral Moses nature never objects perfect perfectly person plain pleasure preach prepared providence punish pure reason rejoice religious requires respect revealed reward saints salvation saved scripture selfish sentiments sinful sinners souls spirit suffer suppose thee things thou tion treated true truth universe unto whole wicked
257. oldal - These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called...
232. oldal - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
45. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; that ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
375. oldal - He is the Rock, his work is perfect : for all his ways are judgment : a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
362. oldal - Clouds and darkness are round about him : Righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
348. oldal - And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off : it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
255. oldal - And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face, in all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to...
327. oldal - See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me : I kill, and I make alive ; I wound, and I heal : neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
148. oldal - Who will render to every man according to his deeds; to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life ; but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil...