Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Friendly Letters to the Society of Friends: On Some of Their Distinguishing ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
acceptance according admit affirm apostle appears application authority Barclay believe body bring called cause character Christ Christian comes communications conscience consider consistent contained deny designation dictates difference direct distinct divine doctrine duty evidence exist express external fact faith follow Friends Gentiles give given God's gospel grace ground guidance Gurney hath heard heart hold Holy Holy Spirit human immediate imparted independent influence inspiration Jesus Christ Jews John justification knowledge known lead letter light Lord manifestation means mind moral nature never object observe operation outward passage Paul persons possession preached present primary principles promise Quakerism question reason received referred regard respecting revelation righteousness rule salvation saving says Scrip Scriptures sense sentiment sinner sins Society speak Spirit standard surely testimony things tion true truth universal unto verse views word writings written
219. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
184. oldal - For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law : and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law ; (for not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified...
148. oldal - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
290. oldal - And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land, unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you ; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
272. oldal - She saith unto him, Yea, Lord : I believe that thou art the Christ the Son of God, which should come into the world.
275. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
261. oldal - But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see : and they that have not heard shall understand.
188. oldal - For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law : but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.