Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actually admitted afterwards agent agreed agreement allowed answer appears auction authority bill bound carried circumstances cited compelled condition consideration considered contract convey conveyance Court covenant decided decision decree deed defendant delivered deposit directed duty East effect entered entitled equity execution fact filed fraud give given granted ground heir held intended interest Johns land late lease letter Lord lots Mass Master ment mistake notice objection observed obtain offered opinion owner paid parol agreement parol evidence particular parties pass payment person plaintiff possession principle proved purchase-money purchaser question received recover reference refused relief rent rule seems sell seller signed Smith sold specific performance statute statute of frauds sufficient taken tenant tion trustee unless vendor writing written
479. oldal - ... judgment or lien, or otherwise charged upon or payable out of any land or rent, at law or in equity, or any legacy, but within twenty years next after a present right to receive the same shall have accrued to some person capable of giving a discharge for or release of the same...
440. oldal - ... and every word importing the singular number only shall extend and be applied to several persons or things as well as one person or thing ; and every word importing the masculine gender only shall extend and be applied to a female as well as a male.
467. oldal - Commons, in this present parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, that the words and expressions hereinafter mentioned, which in their ordinary signification have a more confined or a different meaning, shall in this act, except where the nature of the provision or the context of the act shall exclude such construction, be interpreted as follows : (that is to say) the word
469. oldal - ... any instrument (other than a will) to him, or some person through whom he claims, by a person being in respect of the same estate or interest in the possession or receipt of the profits of the land, or in the receipt of the rent...
605. oldal - Prescott v. Trueman, 4 Mass. 629 (3 Am. Dec. 246), it is said: On these principles we are of opinion that every right to, or interest in, the land granted, to the diminution of the value of the land, but consistent with the passing of the fee of it by the conveyance, must be deemed in law an incumbrance.
83. oldal - ... or any interest in or concerning them, or upon any agreement that is not to be performed within the space of one year from the making thereof, unless the agreement upon which such action shall be brought, or some memorandum or note thereof, shall be in writing...
440. oldal - ... shall be considered to have been the purchaser unless it shall be proved that he inherited (*)the same ; and in like manner the last person from whom the land shall be proved to have been inherited shall in every case be considered to have been the purchaser, unless it shall be proved that he inherited the same(i).
83. oldal - ... all leases, estates, interests of freehold or terms of years, or any uncertain interest of, in, to or out of any messuages, manors, lands, tenements or hereditaments made or created by livery and seisin only, or by parol, and not put in writing and signed by the parties so making or creating the same, or their agents thereunto lawfully authorized by writing, shall have the force and effect of leases or estates at will only...
468. oldal - ... when the person claiming such land or rent, or some person through whom he claims, shall, in respect of the estate or interest claimed, have been in possession or in receipt of the profits of such land, or in the receipt of such rent...
433. oldal - That when a husband shall die, beneficially entitled to any land for an interest which shall not entitle his widow to dower out of the same at law, and such interest, whether wholly equitable, or partly legal and partly equitable, shall be an estate of inheritance in possession, or equal to an estate of inheritance in possession, (other than an estate in joint tenancy,) then his widow shall be entitled in equity to dower out of the same land.