Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions advantage againſt Apoſtle appear argument aſſurance authority becauſe believe bleſſed bring called caſe cauſe Chriſt Chriſtian Chriſtian religion church concerning condition confirmation conſider conſideration contrary dead deſign devil divine doctrine doth doubt duty effect eternal evidence evil faith Father fins firſt gifts give given glory goodneſs goſpel grace greater greateſt hands happineſs hath heart heaven himſelf holy hope Jeſus John juſtified kind likewiſe lives Lord manner matter means mind miracles moſt muſt nature neceſſary obedience ourſelves pardon particular perfect perſon perſuaded perſuaſion pleaſe practice principles promiſes proper purpoſe reaſon receive religion revelation ſaid ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſee ſenſe ſeveral ſhall ſhew ſhould ſin ſome ſpeak Spirit ſuch ſufferings ſufficient tells teſtimony themſelves theſe things thoſe thou trouble true truth underſtand unto uſe virtue wonders wrought
405. oldal - If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
403. oldal - For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
49. oldal - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
323. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward ; how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him...
63. oldal - Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God ? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old ? Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul...
141. oldal - Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you ? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy ; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
313. oldal - Christ being come, an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building ; neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
70. oldal - This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works.
49. oldal - God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. But ye have not so learned Christ; if so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus...