Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able absolute absolute substance admit apostles asserted assume atheist authority become believe Bible body catholic apostolic church Catholic church cause Christ Christian church of England church of Rome civil communion Congregationalism contend corporation Cousin deny Descartes divine doctrine doubt earth eclecticism elements error eternal evil existence fact faith Father feel give God's Gospel heart heaven heresy holy human nature ideal ideas individual infidelity infinite inspiration intelligence Jesus labor Leibnitz Leroux live man's manifest mankind matter means merely mind moral never object organization original ourselves pantheism philosophy Plato preach principle progress Protestant Protestantism question race realize reason reform religion religious revelation Rome Saint-Simon Saint-Simonian sects seek sense social society soul speak spirit spontaneous tendency theory things thought tion transcendentalists true truth unbeliever union Unitarian universal vidual virtue whole word
9. oldal - A new commandment give I unto you, That ye love one another ; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love one to another.
436. oldal - Mammon led them on, Mammon, the least erected Spirit that fell From Heaven; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts Were always downward bent, admiring more The riches of Heaven's pavement, trodden gold, Than aught divine or holy else enjoyed In vision beatific.
460. oldal - Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire.
157. oldal - I say unto you, except ye eat the flesh, and drink the blood of the Son of Man, ye have no life in you...
164. oldal - THAT which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life ; (for the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us...
126. oldal - THOU SHALT NOT COVET; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF. Love worketh no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
300. oldal - Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
262. oldal - That was the True Light, which enlighteneth every man that cometh into the world.
460. oldal - Behold, the hire of the laborers . . . which by fraud has been kept back by you, crieth; and the cry of them hath entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
483. oldal - The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath chosen me to preach the gospel to the poor : he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, and to set at liberty them that are bruised.